Welcome to crosshairtools.com! If you want to find the best cross hairs for playing, this is the place for you! We’ve put together a huge set of professional CS:GO players’ cross hair settings and the kind of computer hardware that they use from around the world. The perfect cross hair can be very subjective, but can give you a playing advantage so try different ones out!
Player | Team Affiliation
apEX | EnVyUs
chrisJ | mousesports
coldzera | Luminosity
dennis | Fnatic
devve | Astralis
FalleN | Luminosity
GeT_RiGhT | Ninjas in Pyjamas
GuardiaN | Natus Vincere
Hacked By MuhmadEmad
Hiko | Team Liquid
jkaem | FaZe
KennyS | EnVyUs
KRIMZ | fnatic
KRIMZ | GODSENT
kRYSTAL | PENTA
kucher | HellRaisers
markeloff | FlipSid3
MSL | dignitas
n0thing | Cloud9
NEO | Virtus.pro
olofmeister | fnatic
pyth | NiP
rubino | dignitas
ScreaM | G2 Esports
seized | Natus Vincere
SmithZz | G2 Esports
Spiidi | mousesports
wayLander | FlipSid3
WorldEdit | FlipSid3
Xizt | NiP
Top Selling CS:GO Items
- The Tobii EyeX controller is an eye tracker, a device that understand where you as a user of a computer are looking. It complements your existing methods of input, like mouse and keyboard.
- The technology is made up by illuminators, cameras and complex algorithms. The device connects via USB 3.0 and a simple magnetic mount to bring eye tracking functionality to Windows-based desktop and laptop computers.
- Usage is predominantly in PC-gaming, where users can use the eyes to do stuff in games than never was possible before. There are also eye tracking feature set for Windows making it possible to do tasks with your eyes, rather than with mouse or keyboard. • The Tobii eye tracking peripheral also supports facial recognition for Windows Hello, providing consumers with simpler, password-free logins.
- If you want to learn more about what games that has eye tracking and what this means to you as a user - go to: http://www.tobiigaming.com
- Tobii Eye Tracker 4C is the first, and only, PC Gaming device simultaneously providing head- and eye tracking functionality.
- Tobii's 2nd generation tracker, includes onboard processing (ASIC) providing numerous improvements over Tobii EyeX for example head tracking, reduce power consumption and host CPU load. Works on single screen set up, max screen size 27" 16:9 or 30" 21:9.
- Unlock Eye & Head Tracking in the latest PC Games including; Farming Simulator 17, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, Dying Light, Steep, Watch Dogs 2, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy's The Division, Elite: Dangerous, ARMA III, MS Flight Simulator X, & DayZ for latest games please visit the Tobii Gaming website.
- Tobii compliment rather than replace your traditional gaming inputs. Using the gamer's eye- and head movement to create a complementary input, pairing eye/head tracking with your current mouse and keyboard or gamepad controls giving a richer, more immersive experience mimicking actions occurring in real life, such as looking for cover or aiming at a target.
- Including game with every purchase of the Tobii Eye Tracker 4C. You redeem your Game Voucher through a notification in the Eye Tracking menu. Click on that notification and follow the instructions to get your game
- Sades high-performance decoding chip, USB 7.1 channel surround sound effect for PC gamers with LED light. Experience an immersive 360-degree sound field that lets you hear what you can't see.
- Unique 4-pieces of reinforced padded headband offers levels of height adjustment for perfect fit. Extreme soft,comfortable and ventilate protein ear cushions guarantees hours of gaming comfort.
- The microphone is flexible for exact positioning. Spotlight design on the earcups. Little smart in-line Remote Control for sound and Mic.
- Updated closed earcups design USB PC Gaming Headset covers ears entirely. Cut out external sound effectively, and with none of the irritating 'seashell effect' many headsets suffer.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 10, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1. Drivers Ready to Download. MAC Generic Use. No Drivers.
- Control and switch between 4 computers from a set of USB keyboard, mouse, and DVI monitor
- Supports high-end 3D graphics maximum video resolutions: DVI-D Dual link: 2560 x 1600, DVI-D Single link: 1920 x 1200
- DynaSync technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters to eliminate delay or change of video resolution when switching between or booting computers; Compatible with gaming keyboards
- 2-port USB 2.0 peripheral hub to share printers or external hard drives
- Firmware Upgradable; TAA Compliant
- All cables are included - no separate purchase needed
- An Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter is already included with new stereo headsets designed for Xbox One. Just plug the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter that came with your headset into your controller and then connect the headset.
- Most stereo gaming headsets with a 3.5mm audio jack (that use the CTIA plug standard) can get chat and stereo game audio directly through the Xbox One
- No need to connect anything to the console or TV/ receiver. A microphone is required for chat.
- Legacy stereo gaming headsets for Xbox 360 can get game audio by connecting the legacy stereo headset to the back of the Xbox One console using the S/PDIF port, or to the TV/receiver with RCA cables ( just like on Xbox 360). Get chat audio by connecting the 2.5mm chat cable from your legacy stereo gaming headset to the adapter, using the included audio jack adapter cable. A microphone is required for chat.
How to change your CS:GO Cross Hairs